Friday, April 11, 2014

Frozen Themed Cupcakes w/ Character Rings

I was super happy with the way the cupcakes turned out. I decided a few days before the party to go with glitter snowflake toppers. There was a ton of left over glitter card stock, so I went to town making more snowflakes. I also purchased some Frozen character rings to use on top of the cupcakes. I didn't have enough for all the cupcakes, but it worked out. I just placed 2 snowflakes on those with no rings. I think it added a nice variety to the presentation.





I made 3 boxes of cupcakes for the party. Two boxes were Cake Boss Blue Suede and a separate box of just white. I mixed the 2 together in the muffin cups before baking. The icing was done in either blue raspberry frosting or a standard white vanilla. The cups were just foil cups from Target.

I have some extra frozen ring toppers left - only one with Elsa (she was popular with the girls). I will be listing the remainder soon on either Etsy or eBay. I'll post the link once listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment