Friday, May 10, 2013

A Very Merry Unbirthday Tea Party

My daughter's birthday was back in April, but we left the country the Saturday after her birthday for vacation. Because of my husband's retail schedule, he had to wait several weeks after we got back to have a Saturday off. So, we threw an unbirthday party for her over a month late :)

Normally less is more - but with a Mad Hatter tea party, I really felt more was more. Here are some pics from the event. I'll post some more details in future blogs with eventual links to the items I'm selling on Etsy.

For the ceiling decorations, I reused the paper chains I made from the Sesame Street party last year. Then I hole punched 2 really old decks of cards I had form high school (like 14 years ago people!!) and I used basic twine to string them together. I also used regular old, high class crepe paper in 4 different colors - green, yellow, light pink and dark pink. I bought random balls and other paper stuff to drop from the ceiling. I used the same decoration theme across the family room, kitchen and onto our screened porch.













No comments:

Post a Comment