Friday, May 10, 2013

Mad Hatter Unbirthday - Food!

To continue with my previous post (as an effort to keep the posting from being too picture intensive) - here is a highlight of the food and table decorations.

The flowers were all bought on sale at Michaels - some of the vases were also on sale for $2.50 and some I already had. The cupcake toppers are from the Michaels scrapbooking section and I taped toothpicks to the back of them. I bought the teacups and saucers from Goodwill. I'm undecided if I'll put them up on Etsy - with flat rate box shipping. I don't really need them....

The punch, which wasn't made yet in the pictures, was 1 part Sprite to 1 part frozen raspberry lemonade topped with frozen raspberries. If you've never had it - it's amazing!



















No comments:

Post a Comment